Fairfax County – Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)

If you are a LANDLORD and would like assistance with rental matters on behalf of your tenant, please sign in.

If the property is located outside of Fairfax County, you may be eligible for rent relief under the Virginia Rent Relief Program. It is necessary for the cities of Fairfax and Falls Church to submit an application for the Virginia Rent Relief Program. Please get in touch with us if you are unsure which jurisdiction governs the area where your property is located in.

Suppose you submitted a request for a property in Fairfax County to the Virginia Rent Relief Program before to February 15. In that case, you will need to verify your eligibility with the VRRP before filing a request for the same property here.

For assistance with your request, please contact ncsevictionsupport@fairfaxcounty.gov by sending an email to that address or calling 703-324-5580.

If you are a RESIDENT and are in need of rental help or any other type of emergency support for yourself or your family, please contact Coordinated Services Planning Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm at the number 703-222-0880, or call 711 for TTY assistance.

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *