PROGRAM FOR EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE
THE NEW APPLICATION PORTAL IS NOW OPEN!
Before submitting your application, you are required to compile the necessary materials and have them formatted and ready to upload. In the event that you submit an application without including all of the needed papers, the processing of your application will be delayed. Documents can be saved in a variety of file formats, including PDF, JPG, JPEG, PNP, TIFF, and ZIP.
- The landlord’s or owner’s name, email address, phone number, and physical address
- Important! Check that all of your information, including your email address, is correct. It could cause issues when connecting your account to one of your landlords, causing your application to be delayed.
Unit Specific Information
- Currently in the effect leasing agreement, complete with signatures (all pages)
- A copy of either an eviction notice or a notice of past due rent, if applicable
- Invoices for several services received recently (if requesting assistance with utilities)
Details about the household
- Income documentation (including all essential documentation):
- W2s for 2020 and 2021; OR pay stubs for the last two months
- Unemployment: a copy of the benefit notice as well as a printout of the previous two months’ payments
- Tax Returns for Self-Employment in 2020 and 2021
- Social Security benefits: Tax information for 2020-2021 or a copy of a current award letter
- Child support requires printouts of payments received in the previous two months or verification from an absent parent.
- Other Income: Proof of the monthly amount received from the source. Pensions from the VA, disability income, workers’ compensation, alimony, and other benefits
It is critical to note that non-Ada County residents must apply here.
BCACHA’s policy is to ensure that everyone has equitable access to affordable housing, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, familial circumstances, gender identity, sexual orientation, or handicap. If you or a member of your family has a handicap and needs a specific accommodation to fully utilize our programs and services, please submit a written request or call our office at (208) 363-9710.